All clients are required to provide contact details including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment. All clients will be asked to complete a Medical History Form prior to their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation. Client information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
In line with new GDPR regulations you will be asked for permission for us to hold your data. If you wish to be part of our mailing list you will be invited to opt in. You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
New Client – Telephone Consultation
Whilst telephone consultations are discouraged, we acknowledge some circumstances when this service may be helpful; particularly for our clients who will be travelling long distance. New clients, seeking advice from a practitioner in a telephone discussion, require a diary appointment of 30 minutes. Clients must call the clinic at the time agreed.
In order to maintain our professional and ethical standards we charge a fee of £50 for an initial consultation appointment. We are here to help provide you with all the necessary information and medical advice you may need to make an informed decision about your treatment or procedure. This fee is fully redeemable against any treatment taken. This is non-refundable in the event of non-attendance or without the required notice period for a cancellation.
Appointments for Treatment
You will be sent appointment reminders by email 3 days prior to your appointment and via text 24 hours before. Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
We take a booking fee of 50% of the treatment cost to secure the booking. If you are booking well in advance please be aware that your appointment will not be secure until payment is made a minimum of four weeks prior to the treatment date.
In the event that you have paid for a course of treatment up front and need to cancel an appointment, if the required notice period is not given, you will forfeit that treatment session.
If a course of treatment is purchased at a discounted price, if you choose not to complete the course, any treatments already taken will be deemed chargeable at the full, non-discounted cost.
Please do not attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss with us. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell (for your safety); this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections. If you have experienced sickness or diarrhoea we will be unable to treat you for a minimum of 48 hours after the last episode.
Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy and subject to clinic availability. Once booked, complimentary reviews cannot be rescheduled under any circumstances and will be forfeited. No additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided free of charge, once the review period of 3-4 weeks has passed.
New clients are seen for consultation and assessment; we do not offer treatment on the first visit except in certain circumstances and with prior arrangement.
Hyaluronidase treatment cannot be performed without a prior assessment and test patch.
Cancellation Fees and Late Arrivals Policy
You are required to give a minimum of three working days (72 hours) notice of cancellation or rescheduling of your appointment by telephone, email or in person. If this is not provided, your booking fee is non-refundable.
We do our best to accommodate late arrivals, however there may be times when a late arrival may result in reduced consultation time, or we may have to reschedule your appointment.
You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
A booking fee of 50% of the proposed treatment will be taken on booking. This is non-refundable if the appointment is cancelled without 72 hours notice. The remainder of payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment. The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards. Discounts and vouchers cannot be applied to products.
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18. Whilst we appreciate it may be difficult to find childcare we ask that you please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are over the age of 12 and able to be left unsupervised. This is for your own and other clients benefit and safety. Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms as it can be a hazardous environment.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
• Consultation and assessment
• Provision of information and advice
• Safe treatment with evidence based products
• Follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Skin care products are non-returnable / refundable, except in accordance with the manufacturer.
Vouchers and Special Offers
• Only one offer can be used at any one time. If a discount is already present (eg. a course of laser) you cannot use any additional promotions
• No gift vouchers or prizes of a monetary value given out by Rediscovered Skin Clinic Ltd can be used for skin care products alone
• You cannot redeem more than one discount in one transaction
• If you book using a gift voucher you will not be asked for a booking fee, however if the required notice period for cancellation is not given, you will forfeit the value of £50 or in the event that your vouchers are less than this amount you will be liable to pay the difference
Refer A Friend Scheme
- The new client must spend a minimum of £200 for the referee to receive the monetary reward. The required £200 spend must be spent in the referee’s initial treatment and in one transaction.
• Your £50 reward cannot be used against skin care products or supplements
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts or promotions.
• Gift Certificates ordered through our website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order or to the recipient’s address provided by you. Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers and configurable patterns.
• A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
• When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
• Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers.
• Vouchers are valid for the treatments as described on the voucher and cannot be exchanged or refunded
• All Gift Certificates are dated and expire as per the date as highlighted on the voucher
• Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash
• We hold no responsibility if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances
• Gift certificate bookings must be made in advance and will be subject to availability.